Thursday, December 11, 2008

a non-post

I don't find myself in a particularly "blog-y" mood but changing my background while still having a post about fall just didn't work for me either. Here's a few updates just for kicks:

-We've had several snowfalls already though once December came, the snow left and the temperature climbed. Very strange.
-I love my work! I love working with all of the groups that come in. Trying to get handprints from the babies is another favorite. They're so adorable.
-Our little place is all decorated for Christmas. I had just enough to make the whole place pretty and I love it. Perhaps I'll remember my camera one of these times and I'll post some new photos in here. My favorite feature is our wreath in place of a tree. I very much wish we could have a tree but we just don't have room. Next year!
-I don't know if we'll be going home for Christmas this year. Nate wasn't able to ask off work since everyone else already had. We might get lucky again and be able to leave last minute but there's no telling. That's sure to go over well with my parents.

All in all, life is so good. I love my husband. I love using the word "husband." We have a lot of our friends here though we miss the ones that are elsewhere. Stephanie is here! Just for the day but it's better than nothing.

Hooray for friends.

1 comment:

arrested.by.grace said...

It was good to see you friend, and to see your husband and your cozy home! You know you might want to look into one of those little fake trees like you had at the lodge last year. Just a thought!
And to comment on your next post as well: do you realize how much of the sparkle you possess? Seeing you added sparkle to my Christmas! Keep that joy and share it with others. They'll see the sparkle too. (Oh, and you can hum Christmas carols to yourself! People find this funny... they smile.) =)
I love you!